- No products in the cart.
- Swagelok® Tube Benders provide high-quality bends on fractional and metric tubing made from materials that can be used with Swagelok tube fittings. Easy-to-use tube benders reduce installation time and effort as well as the potential for wrinkling or other damage to the tubing during bending.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum construction. Includes grease gun and metal carrying case for storage.
- 1 to 180° bending range
- 1/4 to 1 1/4 in. outside diameter (0.028 to 0.120 in. wall thickness) and 6 to 30 mm outside diameter (0.8 to 3.0 mm wall thickness) tubing range
Steel bend shoes required for:
- 1 in. outside diameter tubing with greater than 0.095 in. wall thickness
- 25 mm tubing with greater than 2.4 mm wall thickness
- all sizes of 2507 tubing
- all sizes of heavy-wall annealed stainless steel tubing
- all sizes of cold-drawn 1/8-hard stainless steel seamless tubing
- all sizes of IPT medium and high pressure tubing
Manual model can be operated with a 1/2 in. drill motor using optional torque clutch and support arm
|Dimensions—tube bender in case||14 1/2 in. (37 cm) high, 21 in. (53 cm) wide, 11 in. (28 cm) deep|
|Weight—tube bender in case, excluding tools:|
|Manual model||75 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Electric model||79 lbs. (36 kg)|
|Power requirements (electric model):|
|MS-BTB-1||110 V (ac), 50/60 Hz; maximum current—10 A|
|MS-BTB-2||230 V (ac), 50/60 Hz; maximum current—5 A|